Thursday, October 16, 2008

children and chillin'



I am sitting in the Alberta Children's Hospital.  
I am here with my nephew Kade, who is once again in the hospital.
He is so cute, and innocent, and I just feel so bad for him...why won't his lungs grow faster?
I spent all day yesterday and all last night with him, and had a fabulous time.  I love the way he looks at me with those big brown eyes, and my heart just melts.

Over the weekend, my friend Christy was in town...we figured out that we've known each other for 18 years!  Definitely one of my oldest friendships.  It was a fun time...we did Lake Louise, Kensington, 17th Ave, a Pride and Prejudice marathon (can you believe that I had never seen the movie?!), and just hung out with friends and family.  I was sick the whole time, which sucked, but other than that, it was great fun.

1 comment:

Merissa said...

hey, lake louise was fun. I love that pic of all of us!