Ok, so I'm off to Honduras. Not really yet, but it is coming up fairly quickly, and I am starting to get more excited / nervous! I feel like there's a lot of stuff that I don't know, and a lot of questions that I don't yet have answered. What kind of things am I supposed to pack? What is the weather like? What is it like where I will be staying? Where will I be living? And the list goes on.
I am also off to Ontario on Saturday for a couple of weeks, to visit friends and family (my grandpa). So in between getting ready for Honduras, working full time, and getting ready for Ontario, I am keeping myself busy! I really need to get a passport; that is definitely the most stressful thing so far, because if I don't get one soon, I'm not going anywhere!
Anyway, just wanted to start the ball rolling in this blogspot. I'm sure that not all of my entries will be quite this boring. Later everyone.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Karyn,
I have a blogspot too...www.thotsfromthetallone.blogspot.com
Jules
I'll be praying for you for sure as you go on this new adventure. Do you need anything that I can help with? Glad you got a blogspot ~ so easy to keep in touch and informed that way!
Have a safe trip to Ontario - wish I was going there too :)
Chandra
I am looking forward to all of the random thoughts that come out on here!!! Elijah already misses you...or your car!!!
Karla
Post a Comment