
I don't know why I posted this picture...it is completely random. It is me and Larissa up on the Calgary tower, and we are standing on the glass floor pretending that we are falling off. Hmm...I feel like that is what my life feels like lately. I am falling...and I just feel kind of out of control to stop it or fix it! Nothing huge is happening to me, but I just feel almost like life is happening around me, you know? I am part of it, and I am enjoying it, but I feel as though there are so many more things I'd like to be doing, but I just can't, because there never seems to be enough hours in a day or days in a week. And then when I do actually have a few hours off, I think, "I should do something fun" and then I realize how exhausted I am and I just sit at home and veg.
I wish that I could change things. I wish that I could help people, fix things, be there for more people, take away pain, etc... It is HARD to participate in suffering alongside other people, and not be able to fix it.
I am constantly reminded and refreshed by the promise that God will always be there when we fall. When we are falling. When we have fallen and are laying, sprawled out on the ground, wondering if we will ever be able to get back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment