Saturday, June 02, 2007

June already...

Wow. It is June already. It has been two months since I've written in here.
Hmmm...what has happened?

I am working at an Indonesian restaurant downtown in Calgary...to make some cash. A couple of weeks ago one of the brand new (from Indonesia) kitchen guys stabbed the other one a bunch of times...and they both ended up in the hospital for a week, and the restaurant was closed for two weeks. It was fairly traumatic...although I wasn't there. I was supposed to be there, but I was coming in late that day because I had a migraine...and it happened like 15 minutes before I got there! Yikes.

I moved. I now live in Ranchlands, which is in the North West of Calgary, and MUCH closer to Cochrane, thank goodness...so it is way easier and faster to get out to see my sister and family, and to do church stuff. The move was incredibly stressful and well, let's just say, we still have some relational kinks to work out between us roommates! But things are getting settled.

I am also working at the walk-in clinic again, although I have switched clinics to one closer to my house, which is awesome. But between the restaurant and the walk-in clinic, today will be my 13th day in a row of work. So I'm ready to have a one-day break tomorrow, before I start another 12 day stretch. Blah.

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something else soon.

1 comment:

The Tall One said...

Miss you and Gilmore!