I went cross-country skiing today in Kananaskis Country! It was really fun. And tiring. Man, I wish I was in better shape! It was a beautiful day, we were in beatiful creation, and well, it was just a good day! I want to take advantage of more opportunities like this!
I haven't really thought that much about New Year's resolutions. I guess they are the same for me every year...more discipline in my life. Discipline in exercise, discipline in eating habits, discipline in my spiritual life. I feel like 2008 is going to be a big one in my life. No idea why, but that's just the feeling that I get. Let's see what the year brings!
1 comment:
hey mer says you guys had a blast!! From what she told me it sounded like you guys had a great time... Were you sore the next day?
Post a Comment