Monday, September 01, 2008





So much to say...but every time I sit down to write something, I end up deleting it and closing the window. Today is September 1, 2008. My how time flies. It was already two years ago that I was getting ready to go to Honduras. Holy smokes.

Top 5 Things about Summer 2008:

1. Hanging out with Karla, Dave, Elijah, Jonah, Peyton, and Kade. I love those guys.

2. Trip to Atlanta to visit Larissa. That was such a good, relaxing time. Going to Florida too.

3. Camping in Rocky...actually rafting in Rocky is more accurate. The camping sucked. The rafting was awesome.

4. Hanging out with friends - Sarah, Julie, Julie, Merissa, etc... It was good times all around (Canmore, Taste of Calgary, GlobalFest, Corn Maze, etc...)

5. Not having a job. While this was stressful in terms of finances, it was great in terms of flexibility and freedom to help out Karla and do what I wanted to do.

This is me and the Julie's in the corn maze. It was really fun. They also had a petting zoo with cute little kittens that I wanted to take home. Oh Gilmore...all grown up. What's coming up for me then? Well, I need to get a job. Very badly. But before that, I am going to the Dominican Republic for an all-inclusive trip! I leave on Saturday, and I'm VERY EXCITED!! Woop woop...warmer weather, here I come!

1 comment:

Merissa said...

yeah it's great that we got to do so many things together this summer. It really was a good summer.
I am glad that you're living across the hallway from me now :).