Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Life...




It's strange to me...I have been jobless so far this summer!

This has allowed me the unique opportunity to hang out a lot with family, to do a little travelling (to Atlanta, and to Pensacola Beach, Florida), to do a missions trip with the youth, to sleep in a lot, and to generally enjoy the time that I am given.

I am needing to start looking for a job...one that allows me to use my gifts and abilities, and one that is interesting, and one that actually pays me money to do the above two things! Anyone have any suggestions?!

Also, I turned 30 this year. YIKES. Man am I ever old. You know how when you were younger, you thought you'd have it all figured out by this time? Yeah, that's a myth...it's definitely not true!

Here are some pics of my nephews...I now have four! Elijah (3 1/2), Jonah (1 1/2), and Peyton and Kade (almost 8 weeks). They are adorable.

No comments: