
Creation is beautiful.
I love the mountains. I don't take advantage of them enough. Sarah and I went to Banff last weekend. Beautiful, crisp air, amazing colours, gorgeous scenery...it was a great time.
I don't love fall, but I liked it on Saturday. 
So I ran in a 10km run. It was a long time ago. But I can't believe I never posted the pictures! So I'm posting them now. I did it with Catherine, my wonderful Honduras roomie. Speaking of Honduras, there are more interns down there now. How sad I am. And I'm once again yearning for adventure and excitement! Anyway, I ran the 10km in 1 hour and 58 seconds. Which isn't good at all, for runners. But for those of you who know anything about me, you will know that a runner, I AM NOT!! So I was pretty proud.
Besides that, life is well, routine. Not bad, just routine. School, work, friends, family. I like it. Although I'm not gonna lie, I wany to go somewhere soon... just for a vacation!
1 comment:
Yay! one hour...if i did a 10km, there had better be a rest stop where i can camp and sleep and continue the next day:)
Post a Comment