Friday, March 07, 2008

It's a brand new day!!!

My sister told me that my last blog was a little depressing and really I have much more good things in my life then I let on. So, really I shouldn't feel cold and freezing, brrr...but there are times when I feel alive and happy, and really quite positive!! I am actually very excited about graduation because I have been in school for most of my almost 30 years of life and it will be freeing to have a job and make some real money (not that 2 days a week at the medicenter isn't a good job!!) There are a lot of possibilities out there for me, I just need to actually narrow down what it is that I want to do!! I also really enjoy helping my sister, who is basically on bedrest, she is having twins and spending time with my nephews is the joy of my life. Now if only Jonah would learn to say my name and not Curtis's then I would have even more to be excited about. I am looking forward to the summer when the weather will be hot and I can spend time outside!! I have good friends, Sara, Julie, Merissa, and of course my loving sister, and for those people I am truly thankful for.

So really, life is not as sad or depressing as I may have made it seem the other day, because I know that there is more to life and that God has given me much more then I may sometimes credit Him for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Karyn, you know it's ok to feel gloomy once in a while. Sometimes we do need to just express it. I think the fact that you took the time to write down how you felt is what sort of helped you to feel better now.. perspective and all that. i'm excited for you. It's going to be cool to see what will happen when you graduate too!! No more PAPERS!! no more group assignments ;) haha. love you.